Kemba's Digital Banking
You can continue to access your account by logging in through Member.Net until May 31. Beginning June 1, you will have access to our free, secure and seamless digital banking services and Touch Tone Teller. We are excited for you to explore all the benefits that come with your account!
If you don’t have an email address on file with the credit union, call 513.762.5070 before setting up your online banking account.
Follow the step-by-step process below to successfully sign up for online banking.
- Go to www.kemba.com
- Click the blue Login button in the top right corner of the screen
- Click New User
- Read over the online banking agreement and click I Agree
- Continue to enroll by following the prompts and entering the requested information. It only takes a couple of minutes!
Kemba's Mobile App
You will be able to use Kemba's mobile banking app starting Thursday, June 1, 2023. Download the app by visiting Google Play or the App Store. If you’ve already set up Kemba’s online banking, just use your credentials to login. If you haven’t set up your account through online banking, you can easily set it up from the login screen.
Important Debit Card Information
We would like to welcome you to Kemba Credit Union. As part of becoming a Kemba member, you'll be receiving a new Kemba debit card, replacing your Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union (RCEFCU) debit card. Your new card offers all the current benefits you have with your RCEFCU debit card, along with thousands of new surcharge-free ATM locations for your banking needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ACTIVATING YOUR NEW DEBIT CARD
- In the next few days, you should receive a new Kemba debit card.
- After you've received your new card, you can activate it anytime, but your new card will not be ready for use until Thursday, June 1, 2023.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023, is the last day that your current RCEFCU debit card will work. After Wednesday, May 31, 2023 please dispose of your current RCEFCU debit card and start using your newly activated Kemba debit card on June 1, 2023.
- The activation process is done from your primary phone number. During the call you will choose your desired personal identification number (PIN). You must input a PIN during this call, as it is the last part of the process.
- For automatic debit card payments, please notify the merchant as soon as possible of your new card number and new expiration date. You will need to make sure that the merchant changes your information for payments occurring after May 31, 2023.
MANY MORE CONVENIENT ATM LOCATIONS
You will have access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
UPGRADE YOUR CHECKING
On June 1, 2023, your account will switch over to our basic checking account. Kemba Credit Union offers several personal checking options to fit your lifestyle. Here's a brief overview of our accounts.
Get Green Checking - Enjoy high dividends on your checking balance just by using your debit card each month - and earn as you spend.
Get Tunes Checking - Like shopping online? Check this account out - it earns you refunds on purchases from your favorite stores every month.
MVP Checking - When it comes to checking, this is the MVP. Access a whole range of exclusive, money-saving member benefits.
Welcome to Kemba
I am pleased to share with you that Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union merged with Kemba Credit Union. We are truly excited to welcome you and your family and share all the benefits Kemba has to offer. Both Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union and Kemba Credit Union have a wonderful tradition of serving our members’ needs with a strong “members-first” Credit Union philosophy.
In February 1934, seven employees of a Kroger manufacturing plant met in the cafeteria and organized Kemba Credit Union. The name Kemba stands for Kroger Employees Mutual Benefit Association. Today, Kemba has assets in excess of $1.6 billion, and serves more than 125,000 members and their families.
The effective date of the merger is April 1, 2023, and all Kemba products, services and office locations will be available to you in the next few months. Cindy Burns will continue to serve the Richmond location, which will be rebranded as Kemba Credit Union.
Members may continue to transact business at the current Richmond location at 50 North 5th Street in Richmond, Indiana. Members may also continue to call the Richmond location at 765-983-7228 between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In the coming weeks, we will be sending you information regarding our products and services along with details on your Kemba Credit Union accounts. Please review all the information very carefully.
On behalf of all of us at Kemba Credit Union, we would like to warmly welcome you to our credit union family.
Kemba Credit Union
Important Documents and Information
Account Information Booklet/Truth in Savings