A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT/CEO DAN SUTTON
“People Helping People,” this is the credit union philosophy. I am so proud of the entire Kemba Credit Union family. During these difficult and uncertain times, we continue to stick together, we lean on each other, we pick each other up and we cheer each other on. People Helping People are not just “feel good” words. People Helping People means we offer encouragement and confront problems together.
When I say we, I am referring to all of us: Kemba employees, our Board of Directors, our business partners, our community residents, small businesses and of course you, our members. We are a credit union family, and we are People Helping People.
Thank you for your patience, flexibility and understanding as we continue to make service adjustments to protect you, our staff and the communities we serve. Kemba is following guidance from public health officials to make your branch experience at Kemba Credit Union as safe as possible. Below you’ll find some of the safeguards currently taking place in our lobbies.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT A BRANCH
- We will be limiting our branch lobbies with occupancy limits for teller transactions. We highly encourage you to use our drive-thru or ATM if possible.
- If you need to meet with a member service representative or a branch manager, we ask you to make an appointment in advance. To schedule an appointment at a branch, please visit kemba.com. For the safety of our staff and members, we will conduct health screenings for all appointments.
- When the branch lobby is at capacity, members and guests will be asked to wait outside and follow 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Please keep the number of people accompanying you to a minimum.
- Restrooms, coffee, and popcorn are currently unavailable.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK AND HELP PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Your health and the health of our employees is our top priority. Kemba staff will be wearing masks and we request that you wear one also. We may ask that you lower your mask briefly, so we can verify your identity.
- We have placed floor decals 6 feet apart throughout the lobby to make sure we are all practicing social distancing.
KEMBA HAS TAKEN STEPS TO PROTECT YOU
- New barriers have been installed at the teller lines and in offices.
- We have implemented enhanced professional cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Employees are cleaning surfaces regularly throughout the day.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS ONLINE
- By visiting kemba.com to access Online Banking or by downloading the Kemba mobile app on your smartphone or tablet, you’ll have secure access to your account when you need it from the comfort of your home.
In an effort to provide financial relief to all of our members, we temporarily suspended many of our fees over the past few months. As the economy continues to re-open, we will resume our normal fee schedule effective August 1, 2020. For a list of fees that will be re-instated, please see page 2.
I am proud to announce that Kemba Credit Union was once again named a Top Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer. I would like to thank Kemba’s staff for their dedication in helping Kemba receive this prestigious honor for the second year in a row. I am also excited to share that construction has started on our new corporate headquarters in West Chester, Ohio. It is because of your continued membership and support that we have outgrown our current building. For more information, please read the article on page 2.
On behalf on Kemba’s Board of Directors and Management Team, we wish you a healthy, safe and enjoyable summer.
These figures are accurate as of May 31, 2020.