A Message from the CEO
I’m excited to share that Kemba Credit Union has experienced another very successful year. In 2019, Kemba was named a Top Workplace in Cincinnati, we welcomed our 100,000th member
to the Kemba family and we finished the year as a $1 billion credit union. The Board of Directors and management team are committed to investing in products and services that enhance our
members’ financial lives. As we turn the page on the calendar andlook forward to a new year, I’m excited about what 2020 will bring to your credit union.
Kemba’s Community Outreach Committee and staff were very busy supporting our local communities in 2019. Below are just a few of the highlights of our participation in the community:
- We securely shredded the information-sensitive documents of more than 3,300 households and collected over $11,000 for the Ruth Lyons Children’s Fund at our annual Shred Day event.
- With our partnership with the Freestore Foodbank’s Rubber Duck Regatta, we raised over $51,000, which provided over 150,000 meals.
- We continued to partner with St. Vincent de Paul to collect coats to distribute to our neighbors in need.
- Our involvement with the Adopt-A-Class program allowed 32 local students to receive Thanksgiving meals and Christmas presents.
- We raised over $27,000 for the Cincinnati Fire Foundation through our annual golf outing and Kemba Night at the Cincinnati Reds baseball game.
Our MVP Checking account provides member benefits like cellphone protection, roadside assistance and discounts from local retailers. Kemba introduced a “School Pride” checking account in 2019 with Lakota West High School as our inaugural partner. A portion of every purchase made with a Lakota West Firebirds branded debit card is donated back to the Firebird community.
Kemba Senior Services recently partnered with ARC Benefit Solutions to help navigate and simplify the process of selecting the most appropriate Medicare coverage. Visit us online at kemba.com for more information.
In 2019 we introduced Autobooks to support our small business partners. Autobooks is a new solution within Online Banking that helps business owners streamline their billing process so they can focus on growing their business.
I would like to personally thank you for your continued support of Kemba Credit Union. From all of us at Kemba, we hope your holidays were filled with warmth and happiness and wish you a healthy and happy new year!
Condensed Financial Statement
These figures are accurate as of November 30, 2019.