Like shopping online? Check this account out — it earns you refunds on purchases from your favorite stores every month.
- Online Shopping Refunds
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $5 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- Get $25 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking** with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs & shared branches
- Includes Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Banking Basics Are Your Key to Rewards
It's so easy to earn your rewards — in fact, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Get Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
See? Simple. If you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, there are no penalties. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
*You will be refunded up to $25 for iTunes®, Amazon.com® and/or Google Play™ purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes®, Amazon.com®, and/or Google Play™ purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Get Tunes Checking account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. For example, if it is the month of March, there are 31 days in the month, therefore all your debit card transactions must clear and post by the close of business on March 30th. Items clearing and posting on March 31st will count toward your April debit card transaction count for qualification purposes. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc. and Google Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Limit one account per SSN.
**Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.