Let’s make home happen together. We’ve been rolling out the welcome mat for Greater Cincinnatians like you since 1934.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available, including:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo mortgages
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)
- VA Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change.
The American Dream Downpayment Initiative will help first-time homebuyers with their down payment and closing costs of a single-family home, which to homebuyers is the biggest obstacle. ADDI aims to increase the homeownership rate, especially among lower income and minority households, and to revitalize and stabilize communities. To be eligible for the ADDI program, individuals must be first-time homebuyers interested in purchasing a home within the City of Cincinnati limits. Please call 513.762.1692 for more information and to see if you would be eligible.
- Available for construction of your primary residence
- Convenient one-time loan application
- Interest-only payments during construction based on amount drawn
- Simple conversion process to permanent mortgage loan
- Variety of financing options available:
- Adjustable Rate
Have some questions about our construction loans? Learn about the process by checking out our FAQs.
Down Payment assistance in Butler County Ohio is provided by the Neighborhood Housing Services of Hamilton. You can call Kemba at 513.762.1692 for more information and to talk about your options for a mortgage that could utilize the down payment assistance.