Join Kemba’s Team
Our credit union’s mission is to enrich the financial lives of our members, employees and communities we serve.
- Growth: We have outgrown our office space due to constant growth of incoming work and our hardworking employees. We are expanding and have a new 8-story building under construction that is projected to finish in Fall of 2021.
- Joy: Here at Kemba, we love what we do and who we do it for. That being said, our employees enjoy what they do in and out of the office. We partake in trivia weekly, conduct scavenger hunts, Halloween contests, and several others to thank our employees for their hard work and dedication.
- Workplace: We were rated amongst the top workplaces in Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Enquirer in 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Community: We care about our members, but it goes beyond that, to the people of our community and the role we intend to serve. Our community efforts annually have led us to earn the Dora Maxwell Award for Social Responsibility in Ohio multiple times!
Joining Us Has Its Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Annual Company Community Service
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance Program
Interested in what Kemba has to offer?
Explore our career’s below:
- Account Services Agent
- Loan Compliance Analyst
- Part-Time Tellers
- Full-Time Tellers
- Full-Time Member Service Representative
- Member Service Contact Center Representative
Kemba Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V.