Work With Us
A Career With Kemba
We are Kemba. We live and work in the communities we serve. Our passion is to fuel your dreams for today and tomorrow. A loan for your car or first home. Financial support to grow your small business. Insights to help you plan for a brighter financial future. These are the services you can expect from your trusted next-door financial partner. A better experience, the Kemba way.
- The Kemba Way: Our mission is to enrich the financial lives of our members, employees, and communities we serve. We recognize that our credit union wouldn’t run without our amazing staff. Kemba has been rated a Cincinnati Top Workplace since 2019 and Top Workplace USA in 2022 thanks to our dedicated and hardworking employees.
- Growth & Learning: Put one foot in front of the other and step into success with Kemba. We start you on the right foot from day one with our onboarding program. Every employee goes through a brief orientation at our Operations Center to begin training for their position, meet fellow coworkers and learn about our company. But the learning doesn’t stop after you’ve settled into your position. With our average employee tenure being 6.5 years, there are many opportunities for our employees to grow in their skill and be promoted from within. Start growing with Kemba!
- Work to Life Balance: We strive to take care of our employees like our family. Some ways we bring fun to work include employee appreciation events, food trucks, internal contests, and more! Continue work to life balance with time off. Enjoy time off for all major holidays, including your birthday. Yes, we pay you to not work on your birthday! Other perks you can find when joining the Kemba team include all traditional medical benefits, 401K, competitive pay, and tuition reimbursement.
- Social Impact: Kemba’s commitment to community is upheld through this Community Outreach Mission statement: “To be an active partner in our community while continuing to build a positive image for the credit union by upholding the industry’s philosophy of ‘people helping people’.” Public service activities throughout the year include volunteering time to local organizations, offering direct financial support, and other contributions to the community. Our efforts have led us to earn the Dora Maxwell Award for Social Responsibility in Ohio multiple times.
Interested in what we have to offer?
- Full-Time Teller (West Chester)
- Part-Time Teller (College Hill)
- Member Service Representative (Vine St.)
- Member Service Representative (Springdale)
Kemba Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V.