We’re part of a shared branching network that’s thousands strong — so you can do any of your banking nearly anywhere in the nation.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks1
- And more
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification (i.e. state driver's license or US passport)
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
- Search online by ZIP code, address, or city
- Call 888-748-3266 to find a location or 888-837-6500 for live personal assistance
- Text a ZIP Code to 91989 to find nearby shared branch locations
- Download the free shared branch locator app for iPhone® or Android™
Effective July 1, 2021, Cinfed Credit Union will no longer participate in the Shared Branching Network and you will no longer be able to access your Kemba account at a Cinfed Credit Union location.
1May not be available at all outlets and locations.