Enjoy high dividends on your checking balance just by using your debit card each month — and earn as you spend.
- Earn High Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Checking that pays high dividends
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to and including $15,000
- 1.50% to 0.15% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- No monthly service fee, just use your debit card each month
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs & shared branches
- Includes Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Banking Basics Are Your Key to Rewards
It's so easy to earn your rewards — in fact, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Get Green Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Told you it was easy. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, you'll still earn our base dividend rate. Then you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Note: You must be 18 years old to apply online. Online account opening is for personal accounts only. For the best experience, we recommend completing the online application using your mobile device’s browser.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. APYs accurate as of 9/1/2022. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.50%; and (2) balances over $15,000 earn 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 1.50% - 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. For example, if it is the month of March, there are 31 days in the month, therefore all your debit card transactions must clear and post by the close of business on March 30th. Items clearing and posting on March 31st will count toward your April debit card transaction count for qualification purposes. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit one account per SSN.