It's true that you deserve more than banking — and it's also true that you deserve banking that fits your schedule, not ours. Our online banking and bill pay service lets you manage your money anytime, wherever there's internet connection.
At home, at the office, or anywhere else — your accounts are always just a few clicks away. Transfer funds, make loan payments, and so much more. Enroll today to get started!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Kemba members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access E-Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer banking trips necessary
- Print or download to Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint
View our resources to learn more about online banking.
There is a new feature within Online Banking called MyMoney. This personal finance management tool allows you to integrate other bank accounts, mortgages and credit cards that you have with other financial institutions. This is a great tool to use to keep your money organized and to help you budget for retirement, a major life event, etc. Once you log in to Online Banking and click on the MyMoney tab you will be presented with your MyMoney dashboard as well as some tabs you will be able to use:
Everyone has some type of financial goal, whether it's saving for a major life event, paying off student loans or saving for your first house. The goals tab will help you stay on track to reach those long term goals.
The retirement tab is a great tool to use to help you figure out your retirement plan. You will start out by putting in your annual income, current age and your desired retirement age. You can then visit the three different planning tabs to see how much money you will have when you retire, how long the retirement money will last and it will show you if you are making the right investment choices.
Card lost or stolen? See a suspicious card transaction? Freeze it! Online banking users can now block or unblock their Kemba debit and credit cards. Just log into online banking, click on the services tab and then click on "Block/Unblock Your Card". A 'freeze' will block all future transactions from getting an approval including any prearranged recurring charges you may have requested a merchant or biller to make. The transactions will be denied as long as this freeze is in place.
Please contact us at 800.825.3622 during normal business hours to request a new card or to dispute charges.