Join Kemba’s Team
Our credit union’s mission is to provide a safe and secure institution with a broad range of financial products and services at the lowest possible costs, while maintaining financial stability.
We pledge to treat our members equally with respect to their individual financial needs, regardless of their status.
We pledge to treat our employees with dignity and respect.
- Growth: We have outgrown our office space due to constant growth of incoming work and our hardworking employees. We are expanding and have a new 8-story building under construction that is projected to finish in Fall of 2021.
- Joy: Here at Kemba, we love what we do and who we do it for. That being said, our employees enjoy what they do in and out of the office. We partake in trivia weekly, conduct scavenger hunts, Halloween contests, and several others to thank our employees for their hard work and dedication.
- Workplace: We were rated amongst the top workplaces in Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Enquirer in 2019 & 2020.
- Community: We care about our members, but it goes beyond that, to the people of our community and the role we intend to serve. Our community efforts annually have led us to earn the Dora Maxwell Award for Social Responsibility in Ohio multiple times!
Joining Us Has Its Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Annual Company Community Service
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
Interested in what Kemba has to offer?
Explore our career’s below:
- PT Teller
- FT Teller
- PT Member Service Call Center Representative
- FT Member Service Call Center Representative
- Lending Specialist
- Scanning Quality Control
- Temporary Scanner/Quality Control
Kemba Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V.