Your business is local — your banking should be too. At Kemba, we're here to help your business thrive. Our business checking accounts include flexible transactional features to help you take care of day-to-day activities.
Manage your money easily — even from the office — with the free services that come with your account. These include online banking and mobile banking with deposit. So you can bank on your time, anytime.
We offer the following business checking accounts. Choose yours and get the application process started today.
- Ideal for small businesses with low transaction volumes
- 100 free transactions per month; $0.25 per transaction thereafter
- Ideal for businesses with mid-size transaction volumes
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $2,500 average daily balance
- 200 free transactions per month; $0.20 per transaction thereafter
- Ideal for businesses with high balances and robust transaction needs
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a $25,000 average daily balance
- 500 free transactions per month; $0.20 per transaction thereafter
State funding available for restaurant and bar member businesses
The State of Ohio is also freeing up resources to provide further financial assistance. Recently, Governor DeWine designated $38.7 million in federal CARES Act funding to provide $2,500 assistance payments to on-premise liquor permit holders facing financial difficulties. Each business with an active on-premise liquor permit is eligible, and the deadline to apply for the Bar and Restaurant Assistance Fund has been extended to Jan. 31. While the program is referred to as the Bar and Restaurant Assistance Fund, more than just bars and restaurants have eligible permits. Movie theaters, bowling alleys, sports and concert venues, and even some hair salons, may be eligible for this funding. Visit businesshelp.ohio.gov to apply today. An active liquor permit number and federal tax information is required for the application process.