Get Green Rewards Checking
Money might not grow on trees, but it does grow in your Get Green Checking account. This rewards account pays you high dividends simply for banking and buying the way that's most convenient for you — online and with your debit card.
There's no minimum deposit to open, and you'll even get access to surcharge-free ATMs not just here in Cincy, but all over the country. Open your account today!
- Checking that pays high dividends
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.15% APY* on balances over $15,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- No monthly service fee, just use your debit card once a month
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Access to shared branches
- Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Banking Basics Are Your Key to Rewards
It's so easy to earn your rewards — in fact, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Get Green Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Told you it was easy. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, you'll still earn our base interest rate. Then you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/1/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (2) balances over $15,000 earn 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.00% - 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit one account per SSN.