Rates starting as low as 2.88% APR*
Shopping for a new car is fun — but paying for it isn't. Kemba makes financing your new or used car a little less painful by offering great rates, low monthly payments, and flexible financing options.
To assist you in buying your next vehicle, we've created Kemba Auto Resources to provide the help you need to find just the right one. Contact us to see how we can assist you.
- Competitively low rates on new or used vehicles
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Easy payment access through online banking, touch tone teller, or in person at a branch
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
We currently have rates as low as 2.88% APR*! Get pre-approved to be well on your way to buying your next vehicle.
If you have any questions or would like personal assistance in purchasing a new or used vehicle, please call:
Got a question on your new car purchase? AskAuto.
Find the perfect car and perfect loan with the new AskAuto app* for your smartphone or tablet.
Whether you're buying a vehicle now or in the future, we've got a powerful new shopping tool that can help make your shopping experience easier.
With the AskAuto app, you can:
- Scan VINs to get average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates on cars you like.
- Compare, rank and save notes on vehicles you want to buy.
- Apply for a loan anytime, anywhere using your smartphone or mobile device.
Download the free app today at the AskAuto website.
*Data charges may apply.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Model years 2018 - 2022. Minimum credit score of 750+ required. Maximum term of 63 months. Example loan in the amount of $20,000.00 for 63 months, would have a monthly payment of $340.79, with an interest rate of 2.69% and an APR of 2.882%. New money only. Upon approved credit. Kemba refinances do not apply. Rates subject to change. This rate is accurate as of 4/7/2021.