Paycheck Protection Program
Businesses can now apply for a Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") loan directly through Kemba Credit Union. The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
The Small Business Administration ("SBA") authorized up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
Who Can Apply
The following entities affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible:
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or Tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act) with the greater of:
- 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
If your business is in need of a PPP loan, apply today.
Click here for information on filling out the application.
Regardless of its size, a business always has needs. You can cover just about any of them with a Kemba business loan. Whether it's equipment, vehicles, more space, or working capital to grow, we can help you obtain it.
We offer competitive interest rates and flexible terms. And with decisions made right here in Southwest Ohio, you'll have the cash you need in no time.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business expenses:
- Working capital
- Facility improvements
- Vehicle fleets
- And more
- Repayment terms customized to fit your business's unique needs
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Does your business have a term loan which is due for renewal? Ask Kemba Credit Union how we can structure a take-out of that loan. Is your business growing and are you looking for a new building? Ask us about our options for as low as 10% down payment. Click here Commercial Loan Application form for our application.
For questions and to submit your application, please email [email protected]
Whether you are investing in larger income-producing properties like apartment complexes or office buildings or strip malls, or just a smaller investor with single family residences or lower unit multi-family buildings, Kemba has financing options to assist in your investing efforts.