A home equity line of credit (HELOC) lets you access the equity built in your home when you need it, rather than all at once like with a traditional, fixed rate loan. This gives you flexibility to access funds on an as-needed basis, and you can re-use without having to re-apply.
The cash is yours to use for any purpose, and interest may be tax deductible**. Reach out to us to learn more about this resourceful financing option.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- Rates as low as 4.00% APR variable*
- No closing costs*
- Annual fee waived*
- Up to 95% LTV programs available*
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via online banking or check
- The interest paid might be tax deductible**
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
*Upon approved credit. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Kemba refinances do not apply. Home Equity Loans are not available in all states. Rate reflects 80% or less Loan-to-Value (LTV) and credit score of 710+. Up to 95% LTV rates and terms are available to qualified borrowers. Prime is as stated in the Wall Street Journal, subject to adjustment on the first day of each calendar quarter with a maximum APR of 18.00% and a minimum APR of 2.00%. The current rate of Prime + 0 is only available on new loans (new money) with an initial advance of $5,000 and a credit score of 710 or better. No closing cost special is valid on new loans (new money) with an initial advance of $5,000 or more. New loans with an initial draw under $5,000 will be subject to a $500 closing cost. The $100 annual fee on the LOC will be waived the first year. Contact your tax advisor for tax deductibility. Your Annual Percentage Rate can change quarterly. There is no limit on the amount by which the interest rate can change during any one-year period other than the maximum Annual Percentage Rate that can apply at any time to this account. NMLS 422067
View the full disclosure.
**Consult a tax advisor.
The example graph is based upon Cincinnati Metro area home value data from Zillow.com as of 3/1/2017. Kemba is using this
graph as a general representation of the overall Greater Cincinnati housing market and does not guarantee a gain in value for your home.