Home Mortgage Loans
When it comes time to look for your family's first — or next — home, Kemba can put the keys in your hand with an affordable mortgage loan. And, we can also help you refinance to lock in a better payment plan for your current mortgage.
Because we live here in Southwest Ohio too, we understand the needs of our members. Our professional experts can help you find the best term and rate to fit your budget. Come see us today, and be home in no time.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo mortgages
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)
- VA Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
The American Dream Downpayment Initiative will help first-time homebuyers with their down payment and closing costs of a single-family home, which to homebuyers is the biggest obstacle. ADDI aims to increase the homeownership rate, especially among lower income and minority households, and to revitalize and stabilize communities. To be eligible for the ADDI program, individuals must be first-time homebuyers interested in purchasing a home within the City of Cincinnati limits. Please call 513.762.1692 for more information and to see if you would be eligible.
- Available for construction of your primary residence.
- Convenient one-time loan application.
- Interest-only payments during construction based on amount drawn.
- Simple conversion process to permanent mortgage loan.
- Fixed - ARM - Conforming - Jumbo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are payments calculated?
Interest-only payments are based on during the construction period for the amounts drawn. Once the house is completed, the loan balance is amortized over the remaining term.
Can I use my own builder?
Yes, however Kemba will require a brief underwriting of their financial strength.
Who manages the disbursements?
Kemba Credit Union will manage the disbursement process in conjunction with the title agency. Inspections and title updates will be required prior to disbursement of any funds.
Interest rates may be fixed up to 15 years. Longer term fixed rates may be fixed 45 days prior to the expected completion date of the construction.
Lot purchases may be completed at the time of the construction permanent loan. Kemba offers Home Equity Lines and Signature Loans as potential sources of funding for pre-construction lot purchases otherwise.
For more information on Home Construction Loans, please call 513.762.1692.
Down Payment assistance in Butler County Ohio is provided by the Neighborhood Housing Services of Hamilton. You can call Kemba at 513.762.1692 for more information and to talk about your options for a mortgage that could utilize the down payment assistance.