With the vast strides that have been made in technology over recent years, it would stand to reason that making payments would follow suit. Checks turned into cards — and now cards have turned into your mobile phone.
We offer a variety of mobile payment solutions, so you can leave your card at home and make payments by simply presenting your phone, scanning your fingerprint, or entering a PIN number. Learn more about each of the options below.
Using Apple Pay, you can make secure, convenient purchases using your Kemba Visa debit or credit card. With Apple Pay, your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment. Instead, a unique device number and transaction-speciﬁc dynamic security code are created to process payments.
To pay in stores, just hold your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus near a participating merchant's contactless reader with your fingerprint. Apple Pay can also be used to make quicker, more secure purchases within apps on certain devices with a single touch.
Add your Kemba debit or credit card to iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Wallet app on your device and click the (+) icon in the upper-right corner.
- Try to use the camera on your device to capture the card information. Some cards will require the information to be entered manually.
- Tap Next. Apple will determine if your card can be added automatically, or you may be asked to contact Kemba at 513-762-5070 for additional verification.
- After your card is verified, tap Next. Now you can start using Apple Pay!
Learn more about Apple Pay.
When you shop, Android Pay doesn't send your actual card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is created that represents and protects your information, making payments fast and safe.
To use Android Pay with your Kemba debit or credit card:
- If the Android Pay app isn't preloaded on your device, you can download it from Google Play.
- Take a picture of your card to add it to Android Pay. You may be asked to contact Kemba at 513-762-5070 for additional verification.
- After your card is verified, simply unlock your phone to use Android Pay at more than one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments as well as at checkout within your favorite apps.
Learn more about Android Pay.
Make payments by scanning your fingerprint or entering your Samsung Pay PIN. Several layers of security protect your information, never sharing or storing it.
To use Samsung Pay with your Kemba debit or credit card:
- Install and open the app
from the Home screen, touch Apps, then Samsung Pay and install the app if necessary.
- Sign in and use your fingerprint or create a Samsung Pay PIN as your verification method
- Add your Kemba debit or credit card
. Take a picture of your card to add it to Samsung Pay. You may be asked to contact Kemba at 513-762-5070 for additional verification.
- You're all set!
After your card is verified, simply unlock your phone to use Samsung Pay at locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments as well as at checkout within your favorite apps.
Learn more about Samsung Pay.